Please read these guidelines carefully, because your mail with a link to a download will end up in the trash.
- Listen to Radio On for at least 30 minutes. If you like what you hear, go to the next step. If you don’t like what you hear, then Radio On is not the right station for your sounds.
- Listen to Radio On for at least 30 minutes one day later. If you still like us, proceed to step 3. You don’t like us anymore? Peace. Find a different radio station.
- Listen to Radio On for at least 30 minutes a couple of days later. You still like us? Nice. You are a fan. You don’t like us. That’s a pity. Go back to step 1 and try again.
- You are now convinced that you can send us your music. Please do so. But please don’t send digital files. We only accept cassettes, vinyl and/or CDs. Opening the packet, describing the content, using the content for making sounds, it is all part of the process.
- Get in touch through the contact form and we will tell you where to send your parcel.
- We will get back to you and will let you know when your releases were played and discussed.