Please read the following guidlines if you would like to submit your shows to Radio On Berlin. Unfortunately we cannot play individual tracks and we try to encourage our program makers to make regular shows if they fit into the points below:
- Listen to Radio On for at least 30 minutes. If you like what you hear, go to the next step. If you don’t like what you hear, then Radio On is not the right station for your sounds.
- Listen to Radio On for at least 30 minutes a couple of days later. You still like us? Nice. You are a fan. You don’t like us. That’s a pity. Go back to step 1 and try again.
- You are now convinced that you can send us your program or music?. Please do so. But please send digital files containing your program, artwork, text if you are a program maker (refer to our existing posts). For our review shows we accept cassettes, vinyl and/or CDs. Opening the packet, describing the content, using the content for making sounds, it is all part of the process.
- Get in touch through the contact form and we will tell you where to send your parcel.
- We will get back to you and will let you know when your releases were played and discussed.