This is fun. Lord Litter applies the early ideology of the internet and creates a hypertext. The playlist below is a disguise for a magazine, such one as only the internet can produce, with sounds, images and words.
“So how do I make sense of the mess? I try to learn some basic labels. But there are problems here too: if I click on a URL that ends with .indiana.edu I think, Ah – this must have something to do with the University of Indiana. Like hell it does: the signpost is deceptive, since there are people using that domain to post all kinds of stuff, most of which has little or nothing to do with education. You have to grope your way through the signs. You have to recycle the semiological skills that allow you to distinguish a pastoral poem from a satirical skit, and apply them to the problem, for example, of weeding out the serious philosophical sites from the lunatic ravings.”
I found this quote here. Get your weeding utensils ready before you click. Or click and see one of the faces of your beloved internet.
3. UNIT – Muz Other Cassette Machine
4. UNIT – Auf Den Punkt Gebracht
2/3 from – 2 CD Data Collection
5. max.bab – meer – CD – wild pitch
6. Anna Homler, Adrian Northover, Dave Tucker – FTS003 – Secha – LP – FTS003
10. The Dirk Hartung Combo – Drained Wait – MC – Drained Wait (1988) – taken from Darrell Draeger’s cassette culture experience:
Guido Erfen article by Don Campau
You want to submit your works or tapes/CDs/Vinyls released by you or your label?
Learn how to submit.